Ninja of the Mist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja of the Mist

The Ninja of the Mist is a clan for the online game, Naruto Arena

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ricky Gervais on Steve Carell leaving 'The Office'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop

Ricky Gervais on Steve Carell leaving 'The Office' Empty
PostSubject: Ricky Gervais on Steve Carell leaving 'The Office'   Ricky Gervais on Steve Carell leaving 'The Office' Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Ricky Gervais isn't going to spoil how Steve Carell leaves "The Office" or who might replace him. But he has some definite opinions about it.Everybody Hates Chris Seasons 1-4 DVD
In short, Gervais doesn't care who the show hires -- as long as it makes sense within the the show.
"There's a lot of talk about who's going to replace Steve Carell. You should never think like that," Gervais told reporters Wednesday (Dec. Cool during a conference call about his Golden Globes hosting job. "Steve Carell is an actor. You should think about who's replacing Michael Scott. You've got to suspend disbelief -- In Plain Sight Seasons 1-2 DVDit's meant to be a fake documentary, and it's all about the story. Even though we know what's going on behind the scenes ... it's what's good for the show that counts."
Nonetheless, Gervais will be sorry to see Carell leave CSI New York Seasons 1-6 DVD "The Office" -- and not just because it will disrupt the pair's occasional comedy routine of making Lost season 6 DVD fun of one another at awards shows.Big Love Seasons 1-3 DVD
"I always joke about him, I always tease him, but I hope people know I think [Carell] is one of the nicest people I've ever met, genuinely," Boston Med Season 1 DVDGervais says. "There's no one like him. He's untouched by Hollywood, untouched by his fame and cachet -- he's just a lovely family man who loves comedy and the work. He's done an amazing job, above and beyond the call of duty."
Carell will find out Tuesday (Dec. 14) Heroes Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset if he's a Golden Globe nominee for the sixth time.Fringe Seasons 1-2 DVD Gervais will serve as host American Dad Seasons 1-3 DVD of the awards on Jan. 16.
Back to top Go down

Ricky Gervais on Steve Carell leaving 'The Office'
Page 1 of 1