Ninja of the Mist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja of the Mist

The Ninja of the Mist is a clan for the online game, Naruto Arena

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Addicting shows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11

Addicting shows Empty
PostSubject: Addicting shows   Addicting shows Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:50 pm

The initial 3D movie I watched in cinema! That’s why I want to use one article to express it. It is said Avatar DVD create a box office record. In my brain, avatar is another kind of star wars. On the opposite to Star Wars DVD or other shows pursuing other stronger kinds violate human being. Avatar DVD concentration on human being’s adventurous government attempting to encroach other planet. Avatar DVD is set in the mid-22nd century, when humans are mining a precious mineral called unobtanium on Pandora, a lush human friendly moon of a gas giant in the Alpha Centauri star system. The expansion of the mining colony threatens the continued existence of a local tribe of Na'vi-a humanoid species indigenous to Pandora. The film's title refers to the genetically engineered Na'vi-human hybrid bodies used by a team of researchers to interact with the natives of Pandora.
Back to top Go down

Addicting shows
Page 1 of 1