Ninja of the Mist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja of the Mist

The Ninja of the Mist is a clan for the online game, Naruto Arena

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It needs to last forever!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11

It needs to last forever! Empty
PostSubject: It needs to last forever!   It needs to last forever! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:34 am

This is a great series. I would like to see it go on forever - beginning to end - and not just as the title states Smallville Beginnings. I've watched a lot of series - Lost, Prison Break, Dexter, Heroes, Supernatural, etc. - , but none of them is like this one. If they kept "The young and the restless" going for 6.000 episodes, than the tale of Superman should be no different.

The cast is great and Tom Welling has to be the greatest Clark Kent of all time. The visual effects are very good and they serve their purpose well.
smallville season 1-10 dvd box
Me and my wife have reached the finale of season 9 and are biting our nails till the premiere of season 10. As I've mentioned before, I hope this show will last for a lifetime, cause it definitely made its imprint on our hearts.

smallville season 1-10 dvd

If you're reluctant about starting to watch this show, don't be, it's the greatest and you won't regret it, unless you have something against "being hooked".

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

It needs to last forever!
Page 1 of 1