Ninja of the Mist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja of the Mist

The Ninja of the Mist is a clan for the online game, Naruto Arena

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recommend you a good show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11

Recommend you a good show Empty
PostSubject: Recommend you a good show   Recommend you a good show Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:08 am

This show has a lot of potential to go in a successful direction as long as the writing doesn't go to crap too quickly, like many shows have. Granted if it's top-notch writing (in terms of dialogue) that you're looking for then you may not be a fan of this show at all right off the bat, but I would definitely recommend giving this one a shot. I'm not saying it was a mind-blowing experience, but I am still left wanting to see more of how the plot develops. I won't talk about the characters and plot because you all can check the episode out for yourselves.
southland season 1 dvd release date

Though one thing in particular which caught me off-guard was how gritty this show is compared to all others on NBC. The bleeped profanity and some disturbing plot reminded me of NYPD Blue. Granted this show has nothing on NYPD Blue, but I'll say it again.. keep an eye out for potential. A lot of shows go overlooked when they start out on an okay note.. but most shows get cancelled just when they're getting great.
southland season 1 dvd
http://blog.dvdbestonline.com
Back to top Go down

Recommend you a good show
Page 1 of 1