Ninja of the Mist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja of the Mist

The Ninja of the Mist is a clan for the online game, Naruto Arena

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Bloods season 1 dvd to be released on dvd!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop

Blue Bloods season 1 dvd to be released on dvd!  Empty
PostSubject: Blue Bloods season 1 dvd to be released on dvd!    Blue Bloods season 1 dvd to be released on dvd!  Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:32 am

Blue Bloods season 1 dvd releaseis a crime drama series on CBS following the Reagan family of police officers with the New York City Police Department. It is really stands out as a gritty and quite realistic police drama. The show comes up with an interesting concept,showing us the interaction of these four family members while investigating crimes and how they often clash in their believes and principles. Donnie Wahlberg's character Danny is probably the most interesting one of the bunch.Blue Bloods frist season dvd set line is intriguing and the basis of the show is just plain entertaining. This show is worth it's time slot.Blue Bloods season 1 on dvdreally does deserve a chance, and I do hope it gains more viewers. If you are looking for a new show to watch,Blue Bloods dvd season 1 I highly recommend Blue Bloods.Great great cop show. hily recommended!!
Back to top Go down

Blue Bloods season 1 dvd to be released on dvd!
Page 1 of 1