Ninja of the Mist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja of the Mist

The Ninja of the Mist is a clan for the online game, Naruto Arena

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How I wish I was the moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11

How I wish I was the moon Empty
PostSubject: How I wish I was the moon   How I wish I was the moon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:16 am

I didn’t like the girl in The Vampire Diaries DVD until she said the moving word “How I wish I was the moon” to Stefan. Just a simple sentence but touched me so much for that Love between Elena and Stefan seems so touching, as well as difficult. The discrepancy between them can never affect their true love. Romantic acquaintance, familiar feeling as if they have already known each other for a long time at the first sight make their fate linked closely to each other after The Vampire Diaries Season 1 DVD. Life unexpected, but something turns out to be doomed already even in reality life. There might be a reason which can be attributed to for those things happened in future. The director explains the reason leading to this romantic first eye sight in The Vampire Diaries Season 2 DVD. They have already known each other for hundreds of years as a pair of lovers in vampire world. How I wish I was the moon so that you can be as healthy as you are now in the delicacy moonlight.
http://www.collectcheapdvd.com
How I wish I was the moon Detail634401611465312500
Back to top Go down

How I wish I was the moon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja of the Mist :: Main/General :: Newcomers come here!-
Jump to: