Ninja of the Mist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja of the Mist

The Ninja of the Mist is a clan for the online game, Naruto Arena

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Addicting Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11

Addicting Show Empty
PostSubject: Addicting Show   Addicting Show Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:44 am

From the first episode I was hooked. This became my new guilty pleasure and it sometimes hurts waiting for the next episode every week. I have never read the books, and I don't want to start now in fear that I'll spoil it for myself. Here are some reasons why you should watch Pretty Little Liars.
pretty little liars dvd
Great Cast! - The casting was really done well. Although Spencer does look a bit older than the rest of the girls, it still is great. They all have great chemistry with each other on screen, it really makes it believable. I believe every single one of these girls its crazy, and I am like on the edge of my seat wondering who is "A".

Great Story! - At the end of each episode i get mad! Its like damn gotta wait another week for another one. Its so addicting. It really is, just watch it.

Secret Life is a mess, This is A lot BETTER!!! This should be on Mondays instead of Tuesdays!
pretty little liars dvd
Back to top Go down

Addicting Show
Page 1 of 1