Ninja of the Mist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja of the Mist

The Ninja of the Mist is a clan for the online game, Naruto Arena

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

life is no easy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop

life is no easy!  Empty
PostSubject: life is no easy!    life is no easy!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:21 am

Life is Wild Season 1 DVD is about a New York veterinarian who moves his second wife and their two sets of children to a South African game reserve run by his former father-in-law. Produced by CBS Paramount Network Television, Warner Bros. Television and Company Pictures, the series was officially green-lit by The CW and given a thirteen-episode order on May 15, 2007. The narrative is told largely from the perspective of teenager Katie (Leah Pipes), whose clunky voiceover narration informs us that her veterinarian dad (D.W. Moffett, a post-development replacement for Brett Cullen) and stepmom (Stephanie Niznik) have loaded up the truck and moved the family from Manhattan to a reserve filled with wild beasts. The pilot was unavailable at the time, but i did go back and skim through it at a later date. Life is Wild Season 1 DVD was captivating and funny and had characters who could actually act! The dad on the show is a vet, so there are plenty of African animal plot lines, and that's fun. I've heard rumors about it possibly being canceled because it doesn't have a large enough fan base, but that is only because of the lack of advertising! So if you haven't watched Life is Wild, go! Life is Wild Season 1 DVD I promise that you'll like it.

Legend of the Seeker Season 2 DVD
Merlin Seasons 1-2 DVD
Moonlight Season 1 DVD
Ugly Betty Seasons 1-4 DVD
Back to top Go down

life is no easy!
Page 1 of 1